نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

New born

Personal Information    :    اطلاعات شخصیجملات رایج زبان انگلیسی، در مورد اطلاعات شخصی (اطلاعات فردی، تأهل، محل تولد و زندگی و ...)1- کجا متولد شدی؟Where were you born?2- در شیکاگو متولد شدم.I was born in Chicago.3- در شیکاگو متولد شدم اما در بالتیمور بزرگ شدم.I was born in Chicago but I was brought up in Baltimore.4- کی متولد شدی؟When were you born?5- در سال 1970 متولد شدم.I was born in 1970.6- روز تولدت کی است؟/ چه روزی متولد شدی؟When’s your birthday?7- دوم سپتامبر است.It’s September 2nd.8- متاهلید؟Are you married?9- بله هستم./خیر مجردم.Yes, I am./ N
دانلود سریال Born Again 2020
2020 ، KBS2 ، ترجمه اختصاصی ، در حال پخش ، درام ، رازآلود ، عاشقانه ، معمایی

سه شنبه 2 اردیبهشت 1399

دانلود سریال Born Again 2020
با بازی جانگ کی یونگ و جین سه یئون

نام ها: تولدی دوباره
محصول: 2020 کره جنوبی از شبکه KBS2
ژانر: رازآلود | عاشقانه | ملودرام
تاریخ پخش: 1 اردیبهشت 1399 – Apr 20, 2020
قسمت ها: 32
روزهای پخش: دوشنبه و سه شنبه ها
مدت زمان: 35 دقیقه
وضعیت: در حال پخش جایگزین چگونه یک دوست بخریم
بازیگران:
Jang Ki Yong – Jin Se Yeon
قسمت 4-3 اضاف
با احترام به همه ی کسایی که معتقدم همون یه فصل واسه 13 reasons why بس بود و بقیه ی فصلا افتضاحن،  باید بگم من عاشق تک تک قسمتای هر سه فصلشم و با نظرم خیلیم خوب بودن:))
قسمت مورد علاقه ام از فصل سوم:
I feel rejected 
Not just alone 
But rejected, 
Like I'm nothing 
No one 
And my life is meaningless 
I'm sorry I have so much rage 
!I wasn't born with it
هرچقدر سنم بالاتر میره خیلی از مسائل برام بی اهمیت تر میشه...
بلند شدم خونه رو جمع کردم یه کم ، در حد جا به جا کردن ظرف های آشپزخونه و کف پذیرایی...
بعد یادم افتاد من از دیروز ساعت ۲ ظهر تا اون موقع که حدود ۷ شب بود چیزی نخوردم...
لپ تاپم رو روشن کردم ، فیلم a star is born رو گذاشتم دانلود شه...
گفتم بیخیال تمیزی خونه...
تو این فاصله گوجه و خیار و سبزی و کاهو شستم و سالاد و املت فوری درست کردم...
بعد نشستم دو ساعت تموم پای فیلم و با خیال راحت غذا خوردم و از فیلم
ستاره‌ای متولد شده ، یک فیلم در سبک موسیقی و ماجرایی به کارگردانی و نویسندگی بردلی کوپر محصول سال ۲۰۱۸ می‎باشد. در خلاصه داستان این فیلم آمده است ، یک خواننده‎ی مشهور به نام جک مین در حالی که خود دارای مشکلات فراوانی است و زندگیش در مسیر سراشیبی قرار دارد ، به یک خواننده‎ی جوان کمک می‎کند تا در مسیری درست قرار بگیرد و…
ادامه مطلب
Racing faster, escape disaster
Partners in crime will leave their mark
We make our own way
Not thoughts of yesterday
Black hearts of chrome and battle scars
(Chrome and battle scars)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
We came from nothing
But promised one thing
We'll change the world with these guitars
So listen closely
And don't stop working
No one can tell you who you are
(Tell you who you are)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
Go!
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, run, run
Never look back
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the street
دانلود فیلم Kim Ji Young: Born 1982

دانلود فیلم Kim Ji Young: Born 1982
با بازی گونگ یو

نام: کیم جی یونگ: متولد 1982
محصول: 2019 کره
ژانر: درام
تاریخ اکران: 01 آبان 1398 – 23Oct 2019
نمره: 7.8 در IMDB
مدت زمان: 120 دقیقه
بازیگران:
Jung Yoo Mi – Gong Yoo
خلاصه داستان: کیم جی یونگ ازدواج کرده و یک دختر دارد او برای بزرگ کردن فرزندش شغلش رو رها میکند و به خانه داری روی می آورد. همه چیز در زندگی او عادی پیش میرد تا اینکه کم کم مدل حرف زدن و رفتار های او تحت تاثیر مادر و خواهر بزرگترش و کسانی که
چرا اسم اهنگ جدید ساسی "دکتر" نام دارد ؟

سلام دوستان لینک زیر رو بکشید بالا تا به صفحه این سوال و دانلودش برسید...

دانلود اهنگ دکتر ساسی مانکن
http://20music.download/sasy-mankan-doctor-mp3.php

Sasy Mankan
Iranian singer
Description
Sasan Yafteh, nicknamed "Sasy", formerly known as Sasy Mankan is an Iranian Pop Singer-songwriter. All of his songs are in the Persian language. He was born on November 18, 1988 in Ahvaz and has 8 video clips. The news agency Reuters called him one of Iran's best-known underground singers. Wikipedia
Born: November 18, 1988 (age 30 years), Ahvaz
 حال کردم با این راک
(از گروه دپچ مد )
 چون شاید داره زندگیه منو خیلیای دیگرو میگه...
واقعا ترسناکه اشتبا بودن
به قوله اقای خیام که میگه :
«قومی متفکرند اندر ره دین//
قومی به‌گمان فتاده در راه یقین//
می‌ترسم از
آن‌که بانگ آید روزی//
کی بی‌خبران راه نه آن است و نه این»
لینکش
Depeche Mode:
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
I was born with the wrong sign
In the wrong house
With the wrong ascendancy
I took the wrong road
That led to the wrong tendencies
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
On the wrong day of the wrong week
I used the wrong method wit
سلام
این فیلم را تازه دیدم. فیلمی که در اسکار 2019 نامزد دریافت چندین جایزه شد.
من این فیلم را دوست داشتم. پر از کنسرت و اهنگ و اشعار رمانتیک بود.
به نظرم لیدی گاکا و بردلی کوپر خیلی خوب بازی کردن. فیلم پر از اشعار خیلی زیباست.
باز هم این فیلم را نگاه خواهم کرد.
- یکی از موهبت هایی که به یه آدم خدا می ده اینه که مردم دست از سرش بر دارن یه مدتی!

- آنم آرزوست... خصوصا از supervisor بی درک و کنترلگر.

- بدون پول چجوری می شه زندگی کرد؟ اگه بدونم دیگه چیزی از زندگی نمی خوام! (مگه می شه دیگه چیزی نخوام؟، شایدم شد.)

- توی دنیای ایده آل، هر کسی هر کاری دلش بخواد می کنه. پولم همه دارن یا به عبارتی پولم لازم نیست.
Nevada is a state in the Western United States. It is bordered by to the northwest, Idaho to the northeast,  to the west, to the southeast and  to the east. Nevada is the  the, but the of the U.S. states. Nearly three-quarters of Nevada's people live in, which contains the where three of the state's four largest incorporated cities are located. Nevada's capital, however, is .
Nevada is officially known as the "Silver State" because of the
importance of silver to its history and economy. It is also known as the
"Battle Born State", because it achieved statehood during the Civil War (the words "Battle Born" also appear on the; as the "Sagebrush State", for the native ; and as the " State"
In His Name
Who was born our lord?  I want to talk about his mather!
Her name is Melika. she was grandson of the Roman emperor so she was christian.
One night she saw very unusaul dream. The dream was about courtship and we said this dream: True drem.
What is the True dream???????   It is a dream tha has interpretation or real. Gosh! The real dream?? It is impossible. Dreams aren't real. 
But it's possible and forexample in this dream she proposed. You can see this story in Islamic history. 
Ok! Now, we know she proposed, but with who?
She proposed to Imam Hasan Askary (God bless him).   
I don't want to erite a lot but some things happened and she wentto Baghdad lived with Imam Hasan Askary (God bless him) and his father.
But Melika was a Roman name so they changed it to"Narges
- You were born in a palace by the sea...
+ A palace by the sea...Could it be?
- Yes that's right. You rode horseback when you were only three...
+ Horseback riding, me?
- And the horse,
* he was white.
- You made faces and terrorized the cook!
* Threw him in the brook!
+ Was I wild?
* Wrote the book!
- But you'd behave when your father gave that look!
* Imagine how it was, your long forgotten past,
we've got lots and lots to teach you and the time is going fast!
پی اس: اگه مثل من با خوندن خط اول این آهنگ، تا تهش تو مغزتون پخش می‎شه؛ تبریک می‎گم، شما هم از بچگی‎تون نتونستید آهنگای آناستازیا رو از سرتون بیرون کنید :دی
نام پرده نما:1st Born2018
ژانر:
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :
لیست جوایز :
شبکه پخش کننده :
تهیه کننده گان :
فیلم نامه نویسان :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و Metascore
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
کمپانی فروش :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
1st Born2018
رایج ترین اصطلاحات انگلیسی در مکالمات روزمره
Home boy & Home girlبچه محل.Are U happy or married؟ مجردی یا متاهل.I must talk so my selfتعریف از خود نباشه.I wasn't born yesterdayموهامو توآسیاب سفید نکردم.She doesn't lift a fingerدست به سیاه و سفید نمیزنه
اومد حرف بزنه راه رفت
ادامه مطلب
hey there!
with a little delay(approx. 14 hrs., please don't hate me:( ), eyde noruze you ham mobarak :)
First of all, a comment on your message, " I'm sooo glad to have such bro even if it's all based on dearms "
I'm not in your dreams, I'm pretty much real!!! And I'm the best brother in the entire universe, believe it!  (*impudence all over the place...)
And let me tell you something interesting, we're both born on the year of the Dragon, the most glorious and majestic creature of the fantasy world! (No special occasion, just for amusement's sake :) )
anyway, I hope you're good and fine; thanks for bringing a big smile upon my face with your precious congratulation message (I'm grinning like a fool right now :D)
stay safe and follow your dreams, living your life to the fullest :)
نام پرده نما: A Star Is Born 2018
ژانر:Drama / Music / Romance
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران:
فیلم نامه :
تدوین:
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:
*آیااین پرده نماارزش دیدن را دارد؟؟؟ :

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
hey there!
with a little delay(approx. 14 hrs., please don't hate me:( ), eyde noruze you ham mobarak :)
First of all, a comment on your message, " I'm sooo glad to have such bro even if it's all based on dearms "
I'm not in your dreams, I'm pretty much real!!! And I'm the best brother in the entire universe, believe it!  (*impudence all over the place...)
And let me tell you something interesting, we're both born on the year of the Dragon, the most glorious and majestic creature of the fantasy world! (No special occasion, just for amusement's sake :) )
anyway, I hope you're good and fine; thanks for bringing a big smile upon your brother's face with your precious congratulation message (I'm grinning like a fool right now :D)
stay safe and follow your dreams, living your life to the
 Awaiting means expecting an event that will definitely happen. This is the meaning of awaiting. Awaiting means that this future is definite. This is especially true if we are awaiting a living and primed entity.
 We are not awaiting someone who has not been born yet. No, we are awaiting someone who exists and is present among us. There are certain narrations according to which people can see him, but they do not recognize him. In certain narrations, he has been likened to Prophet Joseph whose brothers used to see him. He was present among his brothers and he used to sit beside them, but they could not recognize him. It is such a clear and motivating truth. This facilitates awaiting. Humanity needs this awaiting and the Islamic Ummah needs it even more. This waiting puts responsibilities
Hussain ibn Ali was born in 620 AD in the city of Medina (present day Saudi Arabia). He came from a family renown for their strong values of justice, charity and peace – the family of Muhammad (the Prophet of Islam). Hussain was widely respected across the lands of Arabia and beyond for his generosity, sincerity and wisdom.
Despite coming from a relatively privileged background and being a prominent figure in the Islamic Empire, Hussain would dismiss the grandeur of his status, in favour of breaking bread with the poor and needy. He challenged the status quo and brought people together.
وقتی فرزندی در خانواده ای متولد می شود، والدین اون آنقدر خوشحال می شوند که حد و مرز ندارد. از همین رو آن ها به دنبال این هستند که هرطور شده آن لحظات شیرین و ماندگار را ثبت کنند. یکی از بهترین راه های ثبت خاطرات دوران کودکی، عکاسی کودک است. والدین با این کار لحظات ناب کودکانه فرزندانشان را برای همیشه در قاب تصویر ماندگار می کنند.
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک یکی از شاخه های عکاسی است که به دلیل سر و کار داشتن با کودکان نیاز به صبر و حوصله فراوان دارد. ع
وقتی فرزندی در خانواده ای متولد می شود، والدین اون آنقدر خوشحال می شوند که حد و مرز ندارد. از همین رو آن ها به دنبال این هستند که هرطور شده آن لحظات شیرین و ماندگار را ثبت کنند. یکی از بهترین راه های ثبت خاطرات دوران کودکی، عکاسی کودک است. والدین با این کار لحظات ناب کودکانه فرزندانشان را برای همیشه در قاب تصویر ماندگار می کنند.
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک یکی از شاخه های عکاسی است که به دلیل سر و کار داشتن با کودکان نیاز به صبر و حوصله فراوان دارد. ع
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک
عکاسی کودک
What Are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive enzymes play a key role in breaking down the food you eat. These proteins speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that your digestive tract can absorb.
Your saliva has digestive enzymes in it. Some of your organs, including your pancreas, gallbladder, and liver, also release them. Cells on the surface of your intestines store them, too.
Different types of enzymes target different nutrients:

Amylase breaks down carbs and starches
Protease works on proteins
Lipase handles fats
Natural Sources of Digestive Enzymes
Fruits, vegetables, and other foods have natural digestive enzymes. Eating them can improve your digestion.
Honey, especially the raw kind, has amylase and protease.
Mangoes and bananas have amylase, which also
خصوصیات اخلاقی کلی متولدین مهر
معتدل و پایدار ؛ شکمو ؛ امیدوار ؛ با انصاف ،خوش سلیقه ؛ اهل تجزیه و تحلیل ؛ گاهی تنبل ؛ کنجکاو و جست‌وجو گر ؛ متنفّر از زیادی مهمان ؛ انتقامجو ؛ از بی بند و باری متنفّر است ؛ با معلومات و با درایت ؛ به سهولت تغییر عقیده نمیدهد ؛ مهربان ؛ شیک پوش و جذّاب ؛ نکته سنج ؛ دارای پشتکار فراوان ؛ یک روز گرم و یک روز سرد ؛ هوشمند ؛ مشاور خوب ؛ دوست یاب ؛ منظّم و مرتّب ،عاشق رنگ آبی ؛ گاهی لجباز ؛ مثل باتری باید مرتّب شارژ شود
مدل سه تایی
طبقه ممتاز (upper class): ثروتمند (rich)، نیک‌نژاد (well-born)، قدرتمند (power-full)، یا ترکیبی از آنها. 
معمولا صاحب بیشترین قدرت سیاسی
معمولا جزو ثروتمندترین طبقه جامعه 
انتقال ثروت نسل به نسل
در ادبیات مارکس: بورژووازی

طبقه میانی (middle class): کارگرانِ متخصص و کارمندان مثل: معلمان، پزشکان، استادانِ دانشگاه، روحانیون، مدیرانِ کارخانه‌ها، کارکنانِ دفتری، مستخدمانِ دولت و غیره.
پربحث ترین طبقه (به زیرگروه‌های متعددی قابل تقسیم است)

طبقه پایین(low
مطمئنا پیش اومده براتون برید تو فاز یه فیلم یا داستان نه ؟ من بعد از مدت های طولانی برگشتم به فاز ارباب حلقه ها و هابیت  
شروع کردم به خوندن کتابای ارباب حلقه ها که البته میدونم قراره پشیمون شم چون همه میدونن خوندن کتابه بعد از دیدن فیلم اصن حرامه! اما چیزی ک برام قشنگه شباهتای کتاباش به کتابای دنیای وارکرافته... نه از نظر داستان و روایت ، بلکه از لحاظ محیط و اسما و اینا . 
واسه کسایی ک نمیدونن ، دنیای وارکرفت و دنیای ارباب حلقه ها یا همون سرزمی
معرفی و بیوگرافی حضرت آیت الله امام خامنه ای به زبان انگلیسی و معرفی شده توسط سایت معظم له.
Biography of Ayatollah Khamenei the Leader of the Islamic Revolution

On
the 16th of July 1939, the future Leader of Islamic Iran was born in
the holy city of Mashhad, in the province of Khorasan. Sayyed Ali was
the second son of Sayyed Javad Khamenei, a humble and poor Islamic
scholar who taught all members of his family how to lead a simple,
humble way of life.
ادامه مطلب

Shirin Naseri(Persian: شیرین ناصری born 17 September 1989) is a Television Presenter and Producer. Shirin started her career as a broadcast journalist at the popular Iranian television network based in London, Marjan Television Network (Manoto TV) in November 2015.
She has since worked on various tv shows as both presenter and producer.
Early Life
Shirin was born on 17 September 1989 in Mashad, Iran. She grew up in Tehran and spent her teenage years in Frankfurt, Germany.
Career
Jewelley Designer
After her doing her bachelor’s final assignment about jewellery design, Shirin started her own brand called “Shirin Nasseri Handcrafted Jewellery” as a goldsmith artisan for almost three years.
Television
Shirin started her career at Manoto TV in News Room (اتاق خبر من
فیلم American beauty
درام و سرگرم کننده. اما شاهکار نبود و پایان باز هم داشت تقریبا! 
فیلم the help
راجع به خدمتکارهای سیاه پوستی که تصمیم میگیرن علیه نژادپرستی بجنگن
قشنگ بود. اما باز هم به نظرم میتونست پایان بهتری داشته باشه
انیمیشن up
خیلییی وقت بود میخواستم ببینمش و از دیدنش هم لذت بردم.زیبا بود
فیلم A star is born
این که انقدر معروفه که فکر کنم خودتون دیده باشید.
در کنار داستان فیلم ، به نظرم توجه زیادی به موسیقی های متنش داشته باشید که فوق العاده بود.
لذت
me : im never gonna have kids. Who wants kids?
*Jack appears with mouth full of candy and saying "I like it" with sweetest smile ever*
also me : shit :\ okay. i've known jack for half a day but i adopted him, he is my son! if anything happens to him, im gonna kill everyone on this planet and then myself... y'll hear me!!!? STAY AWAY from my kid !
I like nougat
In this episode he is * less then one day old*. He is literally a baby! well not "just" a baby... he is a nephilim ! a baby born of angel and human blood.
البته خوده الکس موقعی ک این نقشو بازی کرده تقریبا 15-16 سالش بوده XD
Edit1 (not mine, credit to owner)
Edit 2 (not mine, credit to owner)
i mean just ... look at him! he is adorable!!!! i never wanted to hug someone so hard XD

" I
hozier_take me to church
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

My lover's got humorShe's the giggle at a funeralKnows everybody's disapprovalI should've worshiped her soonerIf the Heavens ever did speakShe is the last true mouthpieceEvery Sunday's getting more bleakA fresh poison each week"We were born sick", you heard them say itMy church offer
طالع بینی متولدین سال خوک

طالع بینی متولدین سال خوک

مشخصات کلی متولدین سال خوک
خوک جنگ جویی جوانمرد، بلند همت، دلیر و
آشنا به آداب و رسوم، یاور و مهربان، ‌سخت گیر نسبت به اشتباهات و پرچمدار
همیشگی خلوص نیت است که بلند همتیش سرانجام ناگواری برایش رقم می زند. می
توانید به او اطمینان کنید، چرا که هیچ گاه از اعتماد شما سو ء استفاده
نخواهد کرد. او ساده، بی ریا و اطمینان بخش است و اگر به او ستم کنید، بی
پناه، بی دفاع و کمی ساده لوح است.

Obtaining a birth certificate for an illegitimate child: Receiving and applying for obtaining a birth certificate for an illegitimate child and child, in accordance with the child's attachment to the father, shall be the responsibility of the parent. However, the punishment for this illegitimate relationship in the Islamic Republic of Iran Law and the book of limits, inasmuch as it would be helpful for a woman to lend this illegitimate relationship to an illegitimate relationship, has no effect on the acceptance of the responsibility of the child and the child born.
If the parent's marriage is not registered, the child's birth announcement must be made by the parent. If the referrals and the presence of both parents and their consent are not in the declaration of the child's birth, this wi
سایت سرگرمی چفچفک : اشتباه نکنید صحبت از طالع بینی نیست، بلکه تحقیقات علمی هستند که نشان می دهند فصل یا ماهی که در آن متولد می شویم بر روی ویژگی های شخصیتی و وضعیت سلامتی ما تأثیر می گذارد. عواملی مانند مواد غذایی مصرفی مادرتان زمانی که شما را باردار بوده (برای مثال، هندوانه در تابستان یا انار در پاییز) و محیط زندگی او در طی این مدت، می تواند تأثیر گذار باشد. با این وجود، ویژگی های مشترکی هم در میان متولدین یک فصل وجود دارد که دانشمندان هنوز نت
Blue sky 243477 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 | No Plugin | 1920x1080 | 13 Mb
Blue sky
After Effects template ideal to create a nice photo presentation for you
kids or new born child. It has 10 photo/video placeholders and the
customization is really simple. You can change the color of all the
elements with just few clicks. We hope you find it useful. Expressions are universal so you can use the project with any language

Main features
Great designNo plugins neededEasy customizationDynamic animationFull HD resolution 1920×1080Free audio trackUniversal expressions
ادامه مطلب
بازی Vampyr شما را جای یک خون‌آشام در لندن بیماری‌زده می‌گذارد که البته مهارت‌های رزمی‌اش چندان تعریفی ندارند. همراه بررسی بازی باشید.

دانلود آلبوم با کیفیت 320

دانلود آلبوم با کیفیت 128

1. The StruggleOlivier Deriviere2. Be Born AgainOlivier Deriviere3. The ThirstOlivier Deriviere4. Bridge to LondonOlivier Deriviere5. Blood TrailOlivier Deriviere6. The CrossOlivier Deriviere
All that city... You just couldn't see an end to it. The end! Please, could you show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway and I was grand, too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure and I had no doubts about getting off. Guaranteed. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. Can you understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was everything. But there wasn't an end. What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end. The end of the world. Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them and no-one can tell you differently. They are not infinite, you are infinite. And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that.
Conglomerate, my beloved queen!
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, I' ve got your back now, and I will never let go till the day I die. And even then, I will always be here with you, I will always be by your side. You know that, right? 
My love, don't let them make you small, they will never be able to bring you down. You are way stronger than any of them will ever be. 
Conglomerate, don't ever think that they are better than you, 'cause they're not. You are full of love, full of joy and anger and sorrow. You have everything anyone's ever felt throughout the history all to yourself; in your heart. You know better than anyone what it means to truely LIVE.
I know the stories you're keeping in your heart, I know the pain they are causing you. All those stories from the past and from the future.
Remember the name – ed sheeran fteminem & 50 cent

Remember the nameاسم مارو یادت بیاد

[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]

Yeah I was born a misfit, grew up ten miles from the town of Ipswichآره، من مثل یه آدم استثنایی(اشتباه) بدنیا اومدم، و ده مایل اونور تر از شهر “ایپسوییچ” بزرگ شدمWanted to make it big I wished it to existenceهمیشه میخواستم که این شهرو بزرگ کنم، ای کاش الان وجود داشته باشه(شهر بزرگ)I never was a sick kid, always dismissed quickمن هرگز یه بچه ی مریض نبودم، همیشه به سرعت از بیمارستان مرخص میشدمStick to singing, stop rapping like it’s Christmasچسبیدم به خوان
I'm sorry for everything, oh, everything I've done
from the second that I was born, it seems I had a loaded gun
And then I shot, shot, shot a hole through everything I loved
Oh I shot, shot, shot a hole through every single thing that I loved
Shots
Imagine Dragons

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

غزل پُست مدرن بنام « دورِ دنیا » از اینجانب « پاسبان پارسی »
قدم به قدم حرکت روی پاییزبرگ‌های خزانِ شانزلیزه پاریسهوای بارانی به رطوبت دریاحس خوش به روحت میشه واریز
×××
شب‌های به یادماندنی در ترکیهگشت و‌ گذار با ماشینِ رنگِ بِژمیخواهم سردی شمال را حس کنمپرواز مستقیم به اُسلو‌ی نروژ
×××
از آنجا برویم براتیسلاوا ، اسلواکیکشوری ساکت و آرام در دل آرمانحال خوشی دارد وقتی در طیاره‌ایمیخواهم بروم به دوسلدوف آلمان
×××
خریدارم هوای خوش کی‌یف
غزل پُست مدرن بنام « دورِ دنیا » از اینجانب « پاسبان پارسی »
قدم به قدم حرکت روی پاییزبرگ‌های خزانِ شانزلیزه پاریسهوای بارانی به رطوبت دریاحس خوش به روحت میشه واریز
×××
شب‌های به یادماندنی در ترکیهگشت و‌ گذار با ماشینِ رنگِ بِژمیخواهم سردی شمال را حس کنمپرواز مستقیم به اُسلو‌ی نروژ
×××
از آنجا برویم براتیسلاوا ، اسلواکیکشوری ساکت و آرام در دل آرمانحال خوشی دارد وقتی در طیاره‌ایمیخواهم بروم به دوسلدوف آلمان
×××
خریدارم هوای خوش کی‌یف

"Corona" could be a girl who was born by making love of a couple. Corona could be a name of a child’s doll which sleeps with them every night. Corona could be a name of a flower that a lover gives it to his/ her loved. Corona could be a name of a butterfly which flies over a green field. Corona could be a river that flows to a desert and change it to a forest. Corona could be a secret word about “love” in a foreign language.
Corona could be everything but not a virus which has killed a lot of people through the world and scared the majority of them. In alphabetical perspective, Corona is incredibly nice word more than just being a murderer’s name.

The Genealogy of Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
The beginning of the Imamate of Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
His noble father was Imam Hassan Askari (PBUH), the 11th Imam of Shiites who was born in 232 AH (846 AC) in Medina and martyred in 260 AH (873 AC) in Samarra.
Imam Mahdi’s (PBUH) mother was Narjis
Khatoon who from father side is Joshua’s daughter, the son of the Cesar,
Byzantine Empire and from mother side she reverts to Simon one of the
Jesus’ (PBUH) apostles that was transferred from Rome to Medina and then
in Imam Hadi’s house, she got acquainted with Islamic Rules under the
supervision of Halimeh Khatoon, the daughter of Imam Javad (PBUH). Then
Imam Hadi (PBUH) married her off to Imam Askari (PBUH) and accordingly
this pious gentlewoman had the honor of being Imam Mahdi
Blue sky 243477 Videohive - Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 | No Plugin | 1920x1080 | 13 Mb
Blue sky
After Effects template ideal to create a nice photo presentation for you
kids or new born child. It has 10 photo/video placeholders and the
customization is really simple. You can change the color of all the
elements with just few clicks. We hope you find it useful. Expressions are universal so you can use the project with any language

Main features
Great designNo plugins neededEasy customizationDynamic animationFull HD resolution 1920×1080Free audio trackUniversal expressions

برای مشاهده ویدئو لوگوی ساخته شده اینجا کلیک کنید.
ادامه مطلب
imagine dragons_west coast
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
One more day we'll spend togetherLay your eyes, look up upon me for the betterOh, I know I'm worse for weatherBut my love, I won't give upSpend my days cursing my soulWishing I could paint my scars and make me wholeOh, I know I could be betterBut my love, I won't give up
I ain't no superman, I ain't no holy ghostI'm just the
  The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medication produced a roughly 500-page report that pooled info from over a dozen individual economists, professors and immigration-minded experts. It states America's immigrant inhabitants climbed by a lot more than 70 % involving 1995 and 2014, when it stood at 42.3 million, accounting for around 13 per cent of America's full populace.Prepare for your clients' trip by finding out the Hong Kong travel tips in advance. From Hong Kong weather to related issues about Hong Kong Immigrations, all the important information are covered
  The study's conclusions ultimately propose immigration is neither a hundred per cent useful nor absolutely detrimental towards the country's economic and money well-being. And they have served fuel imm
The Savior who was promised in the Testaments, was named Messiah or Messiah ben David. There is no doubt about him. What does it mean? All Jews were waiting for the Reappearance of Christ. But when the Christ was born, they debated that whether this person is Messiah or not. The Jews concluded: “We do not accept it. “But Christians concluded: “why not? He is the one”. Now if you ask the Jews “Who is your savior?” They will reply “he is Messiah. “If you ask [the same] from Christians they will reply “Messiah” too.
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) (Arabic: امام مهدی‎) is the 12th and the last Imam of Shia from the descendant of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and he is prophesied in all Abrahamic books
(Turah, Bible, Quran). It is prophesied he will return along with the
prophet Jesus (PBUH) to save the world and end all misers, wars, famine …
and lead the people into the truth.
Birth in Samarra
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) was born in 869 A.D (15th, Sha’ban, 255 A.H) in Samarra. When his great father, Imam Hassan Askari (PBUH)
martyred by Abbasid caliph; he reached the exalted position of the
Imamate. As it was mentioned by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) before, His
name (Muhammad) and his agnomen (Abu’l-Qasim) are the same as the
Prophet’s. His father, the 11th Shia Imam,
فیلم مالیفیسنت 2

در جدیدترین اخبار سینما و تلویزیون، کمپانی والت دیزنی اطلاعات جدیدی از فیلم Maleficent 2 (مالیفیسنت 2) را منتشر کرده است. در ابتدا دیزنی اعلام کرد تاریخ اکران دنباله فیلم Maleficent (مالیفیسنت) تغییر کرده و در یک اتفاق غیر معمول، اکران این فیلم ۷ ماه جلو افتاده است. حال فیلم Maleficent 2 قرار است در تاریخ ۱۸ اکتبر ۲۰۱۹ (۲۶ مهر ۱۳۹۸) اکران شود که به طور معمول فیلم‌های هالووینی در این ایام اکران می‌شوند. با این حال، در سال ۲۰۱۸ شاهد فر
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,

I can live alone, if self-respect, and circumstances require me so to do. I need not sell my soul to buy bliss. I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all extraneous delights should be withheld, or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.
من توان تنها زیستن را دارم اگر مناعت طبعم و شرایط چنین سرنوشتی برایم بخواهند به آن تن خواهم داد و هرگز محتاج فروختن روحم برای کسب اندک سعادت دنیوی نخواهم شد. من صاحب یک گنج درونی هستم، با من زاده شده و اگر تمام لذت‌های جهان از من دریغ شود و یا با بهایی بر من ارزانی شود که توان پرداختش را
نمایشنامه‌ی «لیرشاه» شکسپیر را نخوانده‌بودم و حتی از پیرنگ داستانش خبری نداشتم. به شوق تماشای ایفای نقش لیرشاه توسط آنتونی هاپکینز، خاک آن آرزویِ قدیمیِ بیشتر سردرآوردن از آثار شکسپیر را کمی گرفتم. فیلم تلویزیونی King Lear که در سال 2018 میلادی از شبکه‌ی BBC Two پخش شده، اقتباسی است دلنشین، خوش‌ساخت، وفادار به متن نمایشنامه و در عین‌ حال نوآورانه. وقایع در دنیای امروز تصویر شده‌اند؛ سربازها اسلحه دارند، ارباب‌ها ماشین‌هایی گران‌قیمت و دیپل
What is the punishment for an illegitimate relationship: The illegitimate relationship in chapter 18 of the Islamic Penal Code has been recognized with regard to the lack of public morality and morals in crime and Article 637 of the law is also stated. As you know, the terms of an illegitimate relationship are criticized with great sensitivity, because it is a crime and crime that does not require a private plaintiff to investigate and pursue.
In relation to this crime and the prosecutor's crimes, a person can enter the story without questioning the subject.
Of course, this review will be carried out in accordance with Article 637 of the Islamic Penal Code.
The important issue of this article, Article 637 of the Islamic Penal Code, is that the discussion of its material element is.
Meaning
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is now the most widely used infertility treatment in the world and has produced
hundreds of thousands of new human beings, born to couples who would otherwise
have been childless.
Standard in vitro fertilization
involves stimulating the production of several eggs, collecting those eggs and
mixing them with the partner’s sperm in the laboratory. A high proportion of
the eggs are fertilized and embryos are then transferred back into the female
partner’s uterus either after 2–3 days or after 5–6 days.
Different countries have different
rules on the number of embryos that can be transferred; many are reducing this
number to avoid the complication of multiple births.

Infertility treatment for known fertility
issues

This first category of treatments is
the
 از برند استیلا Aqua Glow™ Serum Foundation
قیمت : 34.5 یورو
پوشانندگی متوسط تا بالا با نمایی درخشنده و رنگدانه دار. این
کرم پودر دارای گلیسیرین و هیالورونیک اسید است بیس آبی دارد که پوست را
کاملا هیدراته می کند.

از برند ژیوانشی Matissime Velvet Liquid Foundation
قیمت : 35 یورو
بافتی مخملی و مات در 8 سایه مختلف.

از برند فنتی بیوتی Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
قیمت : 26 یورو
پوشانندگی کامل در 40 سایه رنگی مختلف.

YSL از برند وای اس ال - All Hours Foundation
قیمت : 35 یورو
موجود در 26 سای

Unabridged edition 2013 | 14 hours and 11 mins | ISBN: 038536721X | MP3 32 kbps | 204 MB
In the tradition of Scott Turow, William Landay, and Nelson DeMille, Crime of Privilege is a stunning thriller about power, corruption, and the law in America and the dangerous ways they come together.‎
A murder on Cape Cod.‎ A rape in Palm Beach.‎
All they have in common is the presence of one of Americas most beloved and influential families.‎ But nobody is asking questions.‎ Not the police.‎ Not the prosecutors.‎ And certainly not George Becket, a young lawyer toiling away in the basement of the Cape Islands district attorneys office.‎ George has always lived at the edge of power.‎ He wasnt born to privilege, but he understands how it works and has benefitted from it in ways he
Religionology

Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,
The fitrah (divine essence) in all of us. our primordial human nature that leads us to tolerance

Tolerance is
proof of intelligence and a symbol of excellence. 9

In one famous
Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is reported to have said, “All of
humanity are as equal as the teeth of a comb.” 8 It is
recorded that once, while the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sat with his companions,
a funeral cortege passed by and he stood up out of respect. A companion
remarked that this was only the funeral of a Jew, implying that that was far
too unimportant for the Prophet’s attention. He challenged this by asking, “Was
he then not also a human being?” 8

In the view of
Allah (God) the whole of humanity consists of one single community.8

So what then
goes wrong? In our 21st century world, repo
The Ratio of Religion and the World

Publisher's speech

The heavens of religion, the
darkness of nature, and the world blossom the light day of the revelation, the
night of darkness illuminates human life. It reveals the radius of the divine
verses emitted from the enlightened sun. Like the meteorite in the body of
nature, it has been penetrating, and it has cleared all the angles of this vast
darkness. It is no passage through which the passage of revelation has not
passed and the spirit of nature is not fragrant with its scent. The world has
its own affection and religion undertake nature to consolation, nature garden
with beautiful songs and the nightingales of ghazal have given fruits to the
religion and from the sacred and blessed union of religion a
Iran having cities with several thousand years of civilization has many historical sights. Alamut Castle is one of these historical sights and its name is associated with the Ismaili sect. according to some historians, the castle was used as a prison in the past, but researches show that Alamut was not just a prison but also people with high social status lived there. Alamut castle was registered in 2003 as one of the national monuments of Iran. The castle has a history of ups and downs and we want to introduce you more to this historical castle.
According to some resources in 1093, a person named Hassan Sabah occupies the castle and that’s why Alamut’s other name is Hassan Sabah Castle. Hassan Sabah was born in Qom and He has spent time in Neyshabur being classmate with figures s
یکی از مسائل کانادا:
میری اداره پست، میری canada post که تقریبا تنها پست کاناداست (کانادا گونه ای از کامیونیزم رو داره و همه چیز دولتیه، و کارتلی مافیایی)
و میگی سریع ترین روش پستی شما چیه؟ و میگن اوکی الان برات به همون روش میفرستیم.
و برگه رو میدن دستت و میبینی دارن با fedex میفرستنش.
و از خودت میپرسی چرا؟ چرا این کشور که دومین کشور وسیع دنیاست حتی یه سیستم پستی درست و حسابی نداره و خودش متوسل میشه به فدکس که مال امریکاس؟

و اگه بخوای چیزی رو با پست ک
Martyr Morteza Aviny was born in Iran in the year 1947. It was in the Pahlavi era when he began his studies at the School of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. As he described himself, “I studied at a school of arts for years. I used to go to evening gatherings to recite poetry and visit painting galleries. I listened to classical music.”He wore a tie and lived a western lifestyle. He frequently smoked cigarettes and had a passion for Western philosophy. Yet, he had a quest for finding the Truth.Regarding his search for the Truth, he said: “luckily, life took me to a path where I had to be honest with myself first, and with others second; and deeply acknowledge that pretending to be knowledgeable can never replace being knowledgeable and even that knowledge cannot be obtained by merely
متفاوت ترین نقش آفرینی جوکر در سینما. ما عادت داریم که جوکر رو به عنوان یک دیوانه ی باهوش و با برنامه و جامعه ستیز در نظر بگیریم اما این فیلم جنبه ی دیگری از شخصیت جوکر رو نشون میده: قبل از دیوانه شدن. جنبه ای که باعث میشه در طول زمان و با وقوع حوادث مختلف انسانی شبیه به جوکر بوجود بیاد. این فیلم از لحاظ روانشناسی بسیار ارزشمنده از این لحاظ که این سیر تکاملی منجر به دیوانه شدن رو به خوبی هرچه تمامتر نشون میده. جوکر برخلاف نسخه های دیگر باعث میشه
هرچقدر که میخوام وانمود کنم که حالم خوبه، بازم نمیشه
خوب نیستم
روزهای سختی می گذرونم
دوره ی گذر
خانواده م این روزها جز سخت ترین شرایط زندگی من محسوب میشن. تحمل کردن عقاید و تعصبشون واقعا سخت و انرژی گیره. خوشحال نیستم. بغض دارم. 
از اینکه انقدر بی حامی هستم، دلگیرم.
خانواده ای ک انقدر ادعا دارن ولی در درون به شدت خودخواه هستن و نمیخوان من براشون مشکل و سختی باشم. حاضر نیستن منو حمایت کنن و  اینو چندین بار علنی کردن که براشون مشکلی درست نکنم و ر
IVF in IRAN
In Vitro Fertilization also known as IVF which was first performed in 1978, and has become the standard for treating many fertility disorders. The first IVF Iranian baby was born in 1990 in Yazd city and Iran made great progress in line with world knowledge. Today, Iran is one of the most successful countries in the world using IVF.
With over 30 years of experience in infertility research and treatment, Iran is one of the world’s pioneers in effective infertility treatment.  There are more than 80 specialized fertility clinics in Tehran, Urmia, Yazd, Isfahan and other cities of Iran. These clinics with the up-date of knowledge and equipment in the world; offer the various methods for infertility treatments with the best quality.
The high quality and low cost of infertility t
همایش بزرگ و جهانی شیرخوارگان حسینی، راه مقابله با کودک کشی در تاریخ معاصر است. تاریخ کودک کشی، به زمان فرعون بر می گردد: وی که اهل خراسان بود و به عنوان: فرماندار به مصر گسیل شده بود، با کشته شدن شاه ایرانی، اعلام استقلال کرد و سعی داشت: بالاترین قدرت را به دست اورد، لذا ادعای خدایی کرد. خوابگزاران او را از قیام یک کودک که: بزودی متولد خواهد شد، ترساندند. وی بجای تعییر رفتار خود، به کودک کشی روی آورد. گارد ضربتی بزرگی تاسیس کرد، تا هر کودکی را
Autumn representing freedom, leaves instead of being purely green can choose to be yellow, red, brown and orange! I lived among all the other colours of my life, The Blue! That Endless logic which makes me strong and immense.Mankind was born with the first breath, and I, with the most beautiful season of the year.
To distract my mind about news I’ve received within the past 12 hours I was thinking of something good and pleasant memories; It is raining outside, and it reminds me the rainy days of autumn in my country. 
The plenet is on fire! These tiny nanosized zombies attacking people. I can imagine them with the winer ridiculous smile on their faces. While we were worry about how to make the world a worst place to live, Nature was planning an assassination carefully! In its dark
Autumn representing freedom, leaves instead of being purely green can choose to be yellow, red, brown and orange! I lived among all the other colours of my life, The Blue! That Endless logic which makes me strong and immense.Mankind was born with the first breath, and I, with the most beautiful season of the year.
To distract my mind about news I’ve received within the past 12 hours I was thinking of something good and pleasant memories; It is raining outside, and it reminds me the rainy days of autumn in my country. 
The plenet is on fire! These tiny nanosized zombies attacking people. I can imagine them with the winer ridiculous smile on their faces. While we were worry about how to make the world a worst place to live, Nature was planning an assassination carefully! In its dark
IVF in IRAN
In Vitro Fertilization also known as IVF which was first performed in 1978, and has become the standard for treating many fertility disorders. The first IVF Iranian baby was born in 1990 in Yazd city and Iran made great progress in line with world knowledge. Today, Iran is one of the most successful countries in the world using IVF.
With over 30 years of experience in infertility research and treatment, Iran is one of the world’s pioneers in effective infertility treatment.  There are more than 80 specialized fertility clinics in Tehran, Urmia, Yazd, Isfahan and other cities of Iran. These clinics with the up-date of knowledge and equipment in the world; offer the various methods for infertility treatments with the best quality.
The high quality and low cost of infertility t

Publisher's speech

Multiple
births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is
implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher
risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus
does.
Premature
delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly
increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human
chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful.
Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain,
bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your
symptoms
Multiple births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does.
Premature delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful. Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your sympt
Emerging Turkshness & Turks

The Name of the Empires or Ark’s would be equal to the Name of the People which carried this belief. These people have shown more talent than others to establish states so it means that the believers to the Arkness made Arks (Government). Belief and Power united to emerge Turkishness and Turks in the History. At this time, we understand why the Ark has rested in Taklamakan or Uyghur, in fact, extreme climate has produced and trained powerful and unyielding people in itself and by unifying with belief, at its contemporary form

Turkishness 
(Theocracy)

and

Turks
(Theocrats)

were born.

Turks has been deployed for bringing order base upon true belief, to make justice and protect it and establishing new Arks (States) in everywhere so to run t
خیبر صہیون تحقیقاتی ویب گاہ: آزاد برطانوی مصنف اور اخبار نویس ولیم ہارٹلی ہیوم شاکراس (۱) ۲۸ مئی سنہ ۱۹۴۶ع‍ کو پیدا ہوئے۔ انھوں نے آکسفورڈ یونیورسٹی سے تعلیم مکمل کرنے کے بعد سینٹ مارٹن آرٹ اسکول (۲) میں مجسمہ سازی کے شعبے میں سلسلہ تعلیم جاری رکھا۔ (۳)وہ مسلسل ریاست ہائے متحدہ امریکہ اور جنوب مشرقی اور مشرقی یورپ کے سفر میں مصروف رہتے ہیں۔ ان کے کالمز اور مضامین وسیع سطح پر ٹائم، نیوز ویک، انٹرنیشنل ہیرلڈ ٹریبیون، اسپیکٹیٹر، سنڈے ٹائمز، وا
About Marzieh Hashemi
A U.S. court on Friday confirmed the arrest of a journalist for Iranian television, saying her testimony is required over an unspecified case but that she is not accused of a crime.Iran has protested the arrest of Marzieh Hashemi, who was born in the United States and is a presenter on Iran’s English-language Press TV, amid high tensions between the two countries.At a hearing in Washington, Beryl Howell, the chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, ordered the partial unsealing of an order on Hashemi, referred to by her former name of Melanie Franklin.The order said that Hashemi was arrested on “a material arrest warrant” in a case in Washington.She will be released immediately after the completion of her testimony to a grand jury inv
House of Ostad Shahriar
Mohammad Hossein Shahriar is a great poem in Iran. The anniversary of his death is the national day of Persian poetry and literature.
Local Name
In Turkish:
‘Ustad Shahriarin Evi’

in Persian:
‘Khaney-e Ostad Shahriar’

In original scripts: "خانه استاد شهریار"
Antiquity
(50 years ago) Second Pahlavi

Easy to go
Tabriz, Maqsoodieh St. (city center)

Special event
18th September

Charm
(offer to visit)
For getting to know how is inside of Houses in normal class in Iran and see Appliances of Shahriar. offer to visit.

Mohammad Hossein Shahriar is a great poem in Iran. He has alot of turkish and persian poets. Most of Iranian people known and read his hand writings. He was born on  1907 Jonuary in Tabriz and pass away on 1988
An EPOS system is a mixture of software and hardware devices that lets you process sales more efficiently and streamline your business.
That’s it: the 140-character definition.
But,
Did you know the first generation of cash registers was invented before Sir William Armstrong’s mansion became the first to use electric light in 1881?
There are far too many more to the history of EPOS systems to fit within 140-characters. Read on to know where it came from and how it got where it is now.

When and Why POS Tills Started?
EPOS makes sale transactions, operations, and inventory management as convenient as convenient gets. It also allows for a comprehensive analysis of the business. As a result, having full control over all aspects of the business has always been vital to business owners an

Publisher's speech

Unabridged edition 2013 | 14 hours and 11 mins | ISBN: 038536721X | MP3 32 kbps | 204 MBIn the tradition of Scott Turow, William Landay, and Nelson DeMille, Crime of Privilege is a stunning thriller about power, corruption, and the law in America and the dangerous ways they come together.A murder on Cape Cod. A rape in Palm Beach.All they have in common is the presence of one of Americas most beloved and influential families. But nobody is asking questions. Not the police. Not the prosecutors. And certainly not George Becket, a young lawyer toiling away in the basement of the Cape Islands district attorneys office. George has always lived at the edge of power. He wasnt born to privilege, but he understands how it works and has benefitted from it in ways he doesnt like to admit. Now, an inv
oo

به روشنی میدانم
بشرِ بشارت ناپذیر، در اندازه دانائی
نیست؛ بویژه آنکه زمین در تصرف جن و شبه
انسان گرفتار آمده و اجنه که فرزندان خودآ
بر زمین اند را توان پیمودن شناخت ممکن
نیست و بزرگان و نام آوران ایشان، کمتر
از آنند که به درک دانائی و روشنائی نائل
آیند؛ زین روی، ناگفتن و نانوشتن بهتر
اگر سرگرمی دیگری می یافتم.
گاه
اشاره بنام حیوانی و نسبت آن به شبه انسانی،
جداً توهینی است به ساحت آن حیوان که چیزی
بیشتر و کمتر از آنچه باید، نیست.
شبه
انسان
Cleaning the washing machine
How to wash the tank with baking soda
In the vertical type, fill the tank with water at 40 to 45 °
C enough to prevent spilling, and add a cup of baking soda.
Operate for about 5 minutes by "washing". If left
as it is for half a day to overnight, dirt and black mold will float.
Remove any dirt that has floated, wash again for about 5
minutes, and drain. Then repeat the rinse and spin several times.
Apr 27, 2016
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips ...
Care for your favorites Understand your favorites
The basics of cleaning the machine are this! I asked the
manufacturer about cleaning methods and tips
2016-04-27

A washing machine that is essential for daily laundry. In
order to keep it clean as
دانلود آهنگ جدید Ed Sheeran و Eminem و 50 Cent با نام Remember The Name با کیفیت عالی 320 به همراه متن

لینک دانلود آهنگ با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]
Yeah, I was born a misfit, grew up ten miles from the town of Ipswich
Wanted to make it big, I wished it to existence
I never was a sick kid, always dismissed quick
Sticked to singing, stop rappin' like it's Christmas
And if you're talkin' money, then my conversation shiftin'
My dreams are bigger than just bein' on a rich list
Might be insanity, but people call it "gifted"
My face is goin' numb from the shit the stuff is mixed with
Watch how the lyrics in the songs might get twisted
My wife wears red, but looks better without the lipstick
I'm a private gu
Refrigerator History
[History of Refrigerators in the World / Japan]

History of refrigerator

How was the refrigerator that was essential to
our lives born? I will briefly introduce the history.
Originally it was a tool to cool using ice
In 1803, the United States of Thomas Moore to
create a "tool for refrigeration using the ice" this " refrigerator was
named (refrigerator)."
Later, when the electric refrigerator is
generalized, the name "refrigerator" will be inherited, leading to
the present.
The refrigerator manufactured and sold by
Kervineta in the United States in 1918 is said to be the prototype of a widely
used household refrigerator.

Birth of domestic refrigerator No. 1 in 1930
Even in Japan, a refrigerator that uses conventional
ice was common.
In 1930, Shibaura Manufacturing
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
بنام خدا
شیفه، روستایی از توابع رامهرمز در استان خوزستان است.
این روستا  در دامنه ی کوه و نزدیک گورستان  متوفیان قرار دارد.
.Shifa is a village of Ramhormoz in Khuzestan province
 This village is located on the hillside and
 .near the cemetery of the deceased
دلیل اینکه مردم شیفه روستای خود را در مجاورت کوه بنا نهادند، 
سیلابی بود که در سال پنجاه و  هشت روستای قدیم شیفه را تخریب کرد.
The reason that people of shifa built their village near the hills
.It was a flood that destroyed the old village of Shifa in year of 1980
آنچه از روستای شیفه ی قدیم باقی مانده،
خرید پوشک بی بی کینگ از طریق سایت
برند پوشک های بی بی کینگ یکی دیگر از برند های تولید محصولات پوشک در کشور است که توانسته است با تعیین استاندارد های کیفیت و ارتقا سیستم کسب و کاری خود در سطح کشور جای خود را در سبد محصولات خانواده ایرانی باز و از آنجایی که این برند یک نام جدید است و هنوز به اندازه کافی شناخته نشده است اما با پیشرفت و توسعه سازمانی هم چنان رو به رشد در صعنت کشور ما می باشد و ما قصد داریم نحوه خرید پوشک بی بی کینگ از طریق سایت را بر
Such a birthday party is much more enjoyable
If you are going to a birthday party, be smart and fun at the ceremony, sing, and help the ceremony be held as best as possible.
What to do at a birthday party so much fun
To celebrate birthday as much as possible and create a happy and enjoyable atmosphere at birth, guests and hosts should take care to keep the celebration well and happy. In this part of the Damp , we teach you ways to use it to have a happy and beautiful celebration to make everyone happy. 
When and when to celebrate a birthday?
The best time to have a birthday party on Wednesdays or Thursdays is when the children are closed the next day and do not go to school. It's not good to have a birthday party on Friday night, because it may be too late and the children start fatigue o
In The Name of Allah
ZenUS
My newly born goddess[1] of union!

Episode 1
We were living in the God's mind
He remembered us and we were fashioned.
God pronounced us
and we came into being
in the figure of antonym words
so we are the earthly translations of supernal synonym words.
Though we were born in two separate beings,
We were created as one thing,
One heavenly soul in two earthly bodies.
Episode 2    
In our Kindergarten of Instincts
The other demigods
were playing unconsciously and cheerfully
While we were arrogantly dividing
the existence during a long destructive war
into two mental separate Worlds:
Hell and heaven
War and peace
Hate and love
richness and poverty
West and East
South and North
I and she
mine and hers….
All of the heroic parts for me, Zeus,
And the entire c
Iranian
businessman said: The Iranian Foreign Ministry and Iranian Embassy in
the Philippines are not able to secure the claimed rights of an Iranian
businessman.

By the report of voice of Joya
of Shahinshahr in Isfahan The subject of this report is one of the
Iranian merchants, by the name of Shahram Soltat, First, we introduce
him in a brief outline in his own language. so the dear audience has a
short introduction of this subject of our report and what has happened
to him in one of the business activities in the Philippines. Shahram
Soltat was born in 1340 in Isfahan; he has been in the field of
importing and expor
دانلود انیمیشن Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart 2013 دوبله فارسی

Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart 2013 عنوان یک انیمیشن دوبله فارسی دیدنی میباشد که به انیمیشن جک پسری با قلب کوکی معروف است و توسط Stéphane Berla کارگردانی شده است و محصول کشور فرانسه میباشد. داستان انیمیشن در قرن نوزدهم میلادی جریان دارد. جایی که “جک” در یک روز سرد زمستانی بدنیا می آید و هوا به قدری سرد است که قلبش منجمد می شود. مادر او قلب او را با یک ساعت تعویض می کند و این ساعت به کار کردن ادامه خواهد داد، مگر این
دانلود انیمیشن Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart 2013 دوبله فارسی

Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart 2013 عنوان یک انیمیشن دوبله فارسی دیدنی میباشد که به انیمیشن جک پسری با قلب کوکی معروف است و توسط Stéphane Berla کارگردانی شده است و محصول کشور فرانسه میباشد. داستان انیمیشن در قرن نوزدهم میلادی جریان دارد. جایی که “جک” در یک روز سرد زمستانی بدنیا می آید و هوا به قدری سرد است که قلبش منجمد می شود. مادر او قلب او را با یک ساعت تعویض می کند و این ساعت به کار کردن ادامه خواهد داد، مگر این
و این روزها خیلی بیشتر از اون چه لایقش باشم سریع میگذره. خیلی سریع تر از اون که بخوام بفهممش، حسش کنم یا اینکه فرصتی برای تصمیم گیری داشته باشم.
 مثل بزرگراهی که همه چیز با سرعت بالا در حال حرکتن و این منم که یکه و تنها وسط تمام این هرج و مرج مات و مبهوت نظاره گر دنیاییم که خیلی از من دوره.
زمان هیچ وقت دوست خوبی برای من نبوده. گاهی زندگی رو تو لحظات سختی متوقف میکنه و گاهی لحظات خوبم رو سریع تر از اون چیزی که بخوام لمسشون کنم از من می دزده.
اما... ا
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du
در هنگامی که قصد جابجا کردن گوسفندان و بزهایی را دارید که از یک مرکز خریداری شده‌اند به جایگاه دیگر و یا جایی که قرار است پرورش داده شوند بهتر است که بر اساس اینکه مسافت طی شده تا مقصد چقدر است، چند نوع دام و چه تعداد قرار است جابه جا شوند و سپس بر اساس این مسائل بتوان از وسیله‌های نقلیه‌ای که در دسترس است استفاده کرد.
باید دقت کرد که در صورت جابجا کردن دام در طول مسیرهایی که زیاد هستند احتمال اینکه دام در بین راه دچار مشکل شود و یا اینکه تلف
Panasonic's dish washer / drier achieved a cumulative
production of 10 million units on June 22, 2017. However, the penetration rate
of dishwashing dryers in Japan is less than 30%, and it is still
"general" compared to Australia and Norway with a penetration rate of
over 80%, Sweden over 70% and Germany etc. not. So, while looking back on the
history of Panasonic that will continue to make the dishwasher (dishwasher) for
nearly 60 years, I tried to actually wash and check the evolution of the latest
model.
We will pick up and introduce epoch-like products from
dishwashers born in 1960 to the latest models released in 2016. Just looking
and having a fun dishwasher history here!
Let's look at the transition of Panasonic's dishwasher
Panasonic has a long history of dishwashers, and the first
ترجمه ریدینگ درس اول کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم
ترجمه درس اول ریدینگ کتاب انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم را برای شما در ادامه نوشته ام. من فاضل احمدزاده هستم مدرس دوره های پیشرفته آموزش زبان انگلیسی.
در وبلاگ کنکور زبان می توانید درخواست های آموزشی خود را برای من ارسال کنید.

Respect your parents
به والدین خود احترام بگذارید
On a spring morning, an old woman was sitting on the sofa in her house. Her young son was reading a newspaper. Suddenly a pigeon sat on the window.
در یک روز بهاری، پیرزنی روی کاناپه خانه اش نش
ترجمه ریدینگ درس اول کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم
ترجمه درس اول ریدینگ کتاب زبان انگلیسی پایه دوازدهم را برای شما در ادامه نوشته ام.
من فاضل احمدزاده هستم مدرس دوره های پیشرفته آموزش زبان انگلیسی.
در وبلاگ کنکور زبان می توانید درخواست های آموزشی خود را برای من ارسال کنید.

Respect your parents
به والدین خود احترام بگذارید
On a spring morning, an old woman was sitting on the sofa in her house. Her young son was reading a newspaper. Suddenly a pigeon sat on the window.
در یک روز بهاری، پیرزنی روی کاناپه خانه
هنگامی که شما این مقاله را دوست داشتید، مایل به اطلاعات بیشتری در رابطه با چمدان ارزان (www.123kif.shop/product-category/suitcase/) وب سایت خود باشید.
کمپانی سامسونیت اخبار کرده که چمدان های بلو اسمارت بوسیله سیستم ردیابی (Track&Go) مجهز هستند و با بکارگیری پروتکل حریم امنیتی و خصوصی گوگل، امکان تعیین هویت و شناسایی خصوصی را قسم به مالک چمدان می دهند. اگر شما این مقاله را تحسین می کنید، مایلید اطلاعات بیشتری در مورد سایت چمدان بدست آورید به سایت ما مراجعه کنید. ا

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها